Gauge: 12 (3 1/2")
Average Weight (lbs.): 7 1/4
Barrel Length (in.): 26"
Choke: Rem Choke
Overall Length (in.): 46 1/2"
Barrel Type: Solid Stepped Rib Rem Choke
Born of the gunmaking expertise that brought you the best-selling, most trusted shotgun of all time – the Model 870™ – the new Model 887™ Nitro Mag is an armor-clad warrior here to carry the torch of our great pump-gun legacy through the most extreme conditions on earth. The most durable and reliable shotgun ever built, it has no external surfaces to rust. Our exclusive ArmorLokt™ construction process seals the receiver and barrel in a vault of weather-impervious synthetic armor, so you can wipe it down with your wet dog or a decoy bag at the end of the day.
Its overmolded surface is built to withstand abrasion in the trenches, whether that’s barbed wire, gnarly thorns or the bottom of a Jon boat. And when it’s time for action, our revolutionary SuperCell™ recoil pad so effectively reduces rearward force that it makes a 3" mag 12 gauge feel like a light field load. This is our softest-shooting pump gun ever. Similar to the Model 870, its receiver is manufactured from solid steel, and the barrel is hammer-forged.
- Action design based on the venerable Model 870™ – ultra-smooth and reliable
- Rugged ArmorLokt™ coating totally prevents rust on all exterior surfaces
- SuperCell™ recoil pad reduces the felt recoil up to 54%
- Our softest-shooting pump gun ever
- Awesome balance and natural pointing characteristics
- Handles 12-gauge 2 3/4", 3" and 3 1/2" loads interchangeably
- Rugged synthetic stock and fore-end with specially contoured grip panels
- 28" barrel with solid rib and Hi-Viz front sight with interchangeable light tubes
- Sling swivel studs built-in
- Includes Modified Rem Choke